Páginas

My special treat, a kiss on my skin!








This week I have been very busy taking the girls for play dates and soft plays,just realized that Luiza needs loads of activities to eat and sleep way better,yes all the  joy of bringing a new baby to the family and a very active toddler, leaves no extra time to look after myself, and we all know that stress can cause acne and dry the skin a lot.

the amazing news is that I recently started using this new face serum with vitamin c and collagen and its my special little treat at night, I totally recommend!

  I can’t put into words how much I love it, it’s so lightweight and not oily at all, I dont know about you, but I hate oily products on my face or my fingers.

How nice to know that  my skin is filled with vitamins,collagen on the daily basis?


I highly recommend as a base for your make up, to achieve that flawless complexion early in the morning or as a treat on bedtime to firm and reduce wrinkles! 

Just a few drops of vitamin c a day keeps dry and dull skin away! 

here are the benefits of using a few drops of this miracle bottle:


  1. Improves Wrinkles & Fine lines
  2. Removes Acne Scars & Heals Prone Skin
  3. Plums and hydrates dry and dull skin
  4. Repairs And Smoothes Sensitive, Dry Or Mature Skin and Boosts Radiance
  5. A great Primer & Base for your make-up
  6. Leaves Your Skin Glowing, Smoother And Tighter

blooming amazing right? 
I have been showing the results on my Instagram Stories, make sure you are following me there as well and u can also testimony how this is a kiss to my skin! 
 
make sure you follow @skinkisseduk on Instagram and order yourself a miracle bottle too.




 🇧🇷
Dica para as mamães que assim como eu não conseguem tempo para cuidar da pele, tenho usado esse serum com colágeno e vitamina c e tenho amado! Juro que não fica com sensação de pele oleosa, é bem levinho e não tem cheiro forte.
Pode ser usado como primer antes da sua maquiagem para aquele acabamento top ou a noite depois do banho para relaxar e dar aquele carinho especial para pele, reduz rugas e linhas de expressão, acaba com acnes e hidrata a pele! 😉 🙅🏼‍♀️ 


#skinkissed #mummybloggeruk #skincare #loveserum #brasileirospelomundo🇧🇷 #mamaeemlondres #mamaenaeuropa #mamaenainglaterra #maesquesecuidam #beauty#serums #vitamincserum

Nenhum comentário

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...